Used Ford Galaxy Wiring Loom
All used Ford Galaxy Wiring Loom listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Galaxy are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wiring Loom
The Galaxy Ford Wiring Loom is a set of wires strapped together designed to begin and terminate at specific points in the vehicle.The loom is rather like the London Underground Map with different coloured wires running from one point in the vehicle to another. During manufacture these looms are premade with the wires strapped together and shaped to run a certain route through the car's structure.The looms can be separate pieces that connect at junction points.
These looms run through channeling in the car body, under carpets behind roof lining and behind the car dashboard.These connect the electrical power required for the functioning of the engine, and all equipment requiring electrical power.
Faults can occur in the Galaxy Ford Wiring Loom due to short circuiting, over heating,fire damage or crash damage.
Ford Galaxy trivia
- In 1998, 12,233 people purchased a Ford Galaxy, despite Top Gear magazine calling it the ‘least satisfying car in the UK.” It still outsold its nearest competitor by more than double and was named the best-selling MPV in the UK.
- When Prince Harry wanted to introduce his girlfriend (and future wife) to the Queen, he rocked up to the private entrance of Buckingham Palace in a blacked-out Ford Galaxy.
- In the 2016 film 20th Century Women, starring Annette Benning, Billy Crudup, and Elle Fanning, there is a continuity mistake involving a Ford Galaxy. In one scene, the car is seen on fire, but depending on the shot and angle, the damage seems to appear and disappear mysteriously.
- As well as having Home Safe Lighting and a Quickclear heated windscreen, the Ford Galaxy also comes with a cooled passenger glove box. Cooled!
- The Ford Galaxy was named the best used car in the MPV category by the experts at What Car?