Find parts for your car
- Arch Trim (404) Apply Arch Trim filter
- Bumper (36) Apply Bumper filter
- Bumper Lower (9) Apply Bumper Lower filter
- Centre Console (11) Apply Centre Console filter
- Dash Trim (301) Apply Dash Trim filter
- Dashboard (49) Apply Dashboard filter
- Door (95) Apply Door filter
- Heater Surround Trim (300) Apply Heater Surround Trim filter
- Pillar Trim Moulding (300) Apply Pillar Trim Moulding filter
- Radio (19) Apply Radio filter
- Speaker (20) Apply Speaker filter
- Speaker Cover (10) Apply Speaker Cover filter
- Tailgate (18) Apply Tailgate filter
- Tailgate Plastic/Bottom Trim (300) Apply Tailgate Plastic/Bottom Trim filter
- Trim (779) Apply Trim filter
- Trim Across Dash (300) Apply Trim Across Dash filter
- Trim Around Stereo & Heater (300) Apply Trim Around Stereo & Heater filter
- Trim Around Vents (300) Apply Trim Around Vents filter
- Trip Computer (300) Apply Trip Computer filter
- Wing (16) Apply Wing filter
Used Ford Kuga Trim
All used Ford Kuga Trim listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Ford Kuga from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
Trim is a general term for the cosmetic finish to the assembly method in the manufacture of vehicles. The trim tends to differ according to whether the vehicle is standard, mid-range or a luxury model.
Trim is found extensively on the interior and exterior of all vehicles.
Examples of Kuga Ford trim, on the exterior are plastic bumpers, chrome and rubber strips that protect the vehicle from bumps and scrapes.
Interior trim includes upholstery, carpeting and door panels etc.
Kuga Ford trim comes in different standards or levels, such as base, i.e. cloth upholstery, the least expensive; mid-level such as vinyl or faux leather upholstery, which is moderately expensive; and high end, the most expensive, which can include chrome strips, leather upholstery and wood grain trim.
Most trim is held in place with push pull fixings and/or screws.
Kuga Ford trim is usually replaced for reasons of damage due to general wear and tear.