Find parts for your car
- Door (4) Apply Door filter
- Electric Window Switch (110) Apply Electric Window Switch filter
- Screen Washer Bottle Motor (89) Apply Screen Washer Bottle Motor filter
- Tail Gate Hatch Glass (89) Apply Tail Gate Hatch Glass filter
- Window Electric System (89) Apply Window Electric System filter
- Window Motor (89) Apply Window Motor filter
- Window Motor Cable (89) Apply Window Motor Cable filter
- Window Regulator Mechanism (89) Apply Window Regulator Mechanism filter
- Window Rubber Seals (89) Apply Window Rubber Seals filter
- Window Switch (110) Apply Window Switch filter
Used Ford Kuga Electric Window Switch
All used Ford Kuga Electric Window Switch listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Ford Kuga from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Electric Window Switch
The Kuga Ford electric window switch is part of a range of electrical appliances that function to assist the driver and passengers of the car and to enhance the overall driving experience.
Positioned on the door panel of the rear door on the side, the Kuga Ford electric window switch is used to open and close the electric window on this door.
The Kuga Ford electric window switch uses power from the car's battery to work, which provides the car with direct current. Usually electric window switches are of the rocker or slider switch design which has an easy to operate switch mechanism.
Car electrical switches will slowly wear out over time and will last only a certain number of years before they will need replacing. If the rear electric window switch on the side fails, it's important that you replace it with the correct part for the make and model of your car. We can help you to find the replacement Kuga Ford electric window switch that's ideal for your car at a competitive price.