Used Ford Mondeo Front Panel
All used Ford Mondeo Front Panel listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Mondeo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Front Panel
The Front Panel is a pressed steel car body part that makes up the front of the vehicle. This piece connects the two front wings. It is bolted to the front of the chassis and to the left and right wings.
The Front Panel usually houses the radiator grille, sometimes headlights and indicators and the engine bonnet lock.
The usual reason for replacement is frontal crash damage.
Ford Mondeo trivia
- The Ford Mondeo was released in 1992 and won the European Car of the Year in 1994, thanks to its focus on driver and passenger safety. It was the first car to introduce a driver’s airbag as standard.
- If you lived through the run-up to the 1997 General Election, then you probably remember the name Mondeo-Man. It referred to a specific class of voters: those who grew up working class but had become middle class. The focus on Mondeo-Man is considered one of the reasons for a Labour landslide win.
- The Mondeo ST24 comes with a 2.5-litre Duratec V6 engine. It can get from 0-62mph in only 8 seconds, which might seem a bit excessive for a family car but proved ideal for those families that wanted some serious performance specs.
- The fourth-generation Ford Mondeo was released in 2007 with several improvements. The newer model was more fuel-efficient and came with options for a hatchback model or an estate version.
- When the Mondeo went on sale in the UK in 1993, it had gone through six years of development and had a production price tag of £3 billion. At the time, that made it the single most expensive car ever produced. Fortunately, the spending paid off.