Used Ford Mondeo Suspension Arm Bolt Kit
All used Ford Mondeo Suspension Arm Bolt Kit listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Ford Mondeo from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Suspension Arm Bolt Kit
A Mondeo Ford suspension arm bolt kit is used to attach the front upper and front lower suspension arms to the chassis.
The suspension arms are an essential part of the vehicles suspension system. They consist of triangular shaped assemblies which are attached to the vehicle chassis using bushes and work in conjunction to hold the wheel in alignment. They attach at the top point to a spindle via ball joints, which in turn are attached to the wheel. The result of these parts working in motion is that you get a smooth controlled ride with the wheels moving in synchronicity with the rest of the vehicle and move up and down freely. When you hit a bump in the road, the suspension arm absorbs the pressure of the bump and ensures that the bottom of the tyre stays put.
Due to the manufacturing process of the factory’s own brand suspension arm bolts water can enter through the side of the bolt when in situ, which means that bolts are prone to rusting. This can cause issues when removing bolts as they have to be cut off and replaced. The Mondeo Ford suspension arm bolt kit provides a quality replacement.
Ford Mondeo trivia
- The Ford Mondeo was released in 1992 and won the European Car of the Year in 1994, thanks to its focus on driver and passenger safety. It was the first car to introduce a driver’s airbag as standard.
- The UK government website, yougov.co.uk, claims that the Ford Mondeo is the 44th most popular car in the UK and the 12th most famous. The site also claims that the car is most popular with millennials and baby boomers and that more males prefer the Mondeo than females.
- Football announcing legend John Motson loves a good Ford. He’s had five so far, with his current one being a black Ford Mondeo.
- We know it as the Mondeo, but in other countries, the car is called the Contour, the Fusion, or the Mercury Mystique. Incidentally, the word Mondeo comes from the Latin word for World!
- Although the Mk1 and MKII Mondeos were regular sights in the British Touring Car Championship, it wasn’t until their final year of competing in 2000 that they won. The 2000 team, led by the legendary Alain Menu, owned the competition for the whole season, and not only came first in the competition but second and third as well.