Used Ford Transit Stereo Face Plate Cover
All used Ford Transit Stereo Face Plate Cover listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Transit are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Stereo Face Plate Cover
The Transit Ford stereo face plate cover is a removable cover or front panel, on a stereo system, which can be detached from the head unit, for security purposes, enabling you to keep it out of view when the car is parked and not in use. This stylish and functional detachable front panel provides peace of mind and immediately removes any temptation from would be thieves, keeping your stereo system safe. Part of the car's stereo, the stereo face plate cover is the exterior panel that houses the exterior controls, display, opening mechanism etc.
The Transit Ford stereo face plate cover is found on the car stereo head unit, usually situated centrally and within easy reach, on the dashboard. The stereo is powered by the car's battery. As well as a radio, the stereo can also contain a CD player and/or tape cassette player. In addition to basic features, such as the open and close mechanism; play, stop, skip forward and skip back controls; volume control; a display providing information on the song title and artist; and song selection, stereos can have features such as remote control; skip prevention; bass and sound amplification/boost; CD changers; and bass and treble equalisers. Some stereo systems will play rewritable CD's as well as the usual non-rewritable CD's.
Stereo face plate covers come in a variety of designs, styles, finishes, shapes and materials with many different features, depending on the make and model of the vehicle. Choosing to fit the Transit Ford stereo face plate cover will ensure you get the perfect part for the make and model of your vehicle.
If the stereo face plate cover in your car has seen better days, is faulty due to electrical component failure or malfunctioning in some other way, it's important, when replacing this part, to choose a good quality product that will be compatible with the make and model of your car. The replacement stereo face plate cover should fit your car precisely, able to attach securely and properly in the car stereo head unit and match the contours of the dashboard, complementing the overall style and colour scheme of the car. Buying the Transit Ford stereo face plate cover will provide you with the ideal compatible part, completing the interior of your vehicle with a smart and stylish look.
Ford Transit trivia
- As you’d expect, Ford puts new Transits through a huge number of tests. The latest generation Transit was driven for 11-million kilometres (which equals 275 times around the world) and was driven in arctic conditions as well as the desert environment of Death Valley.
- In Switzerland, the size of the Ford Transit means that by removing the tyres it’s possible to drive the van along Swiss train tracks. Engineers would drive along the tracks to where they needed to work, then take the van off the tracks to drive home.
- Every year, sales of Ford Transits go up, and there have been more than eight million sold.
- The Ford Transit has long been the vehicle of choice for the emergency services. The police, fire services, ambulances, and breakdown vans have all used the Ford Transit thanks to its reliability, durability, and size.
- The average life expectancy for a Ford Transit is around 250,000 miles!