Used Honda Side Doors
All used Honda Side Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Honda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Side Doors
The Honda side door is used by the driver and the passengers sitting in the back seats of the car, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is usually fixed to the frame of the car by a hinge. The Honda side door is fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminum for parts such as car doors, because it is strong durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door panel, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover, lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl, to blend with the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door panel houses controls such as electric window controls, and the locking mechanism for the door.
Whether the model> side door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear or you're simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing the side door that you purchase a Honda side door to ensure it's compatible with the make, model and year of your car so that it not only fits your car correctly but also blends in with the design and appearance of your car.
- The first foreign vehicle that was ever manufactured in Ohio, America, was the 1982 Honda Accord.
- When Honda first started manufacturing cars in Michigan, they found that the salt used on the roads caused rusting issues. They even had to recall cars until they found a way to counter the salt issue.
- The Indy 500 race in America should probably just give Honda the cup to keep because they’ve won more races than any other car manufacturer.
- As a company, Honda is responsible for the manufacturing of more than 14 million engines every single year.
- On average, Honda produces 5 million Honda Cubs every year. In 2008, they announced the landmark of 60 million units built.