Used Honda Doors
All used Honda Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Honda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
Honda car doors are used by the driver and passengers, sitting in the front or back seats, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is normally mounted to the frame of the car with hinges which are fixed to the car with either bolts or pins. Honda car doors are fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it is strong, durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door card, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl to compliment the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door card houses controls for electric windows and the locking mechanism.
Whether the Honda door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you’re simply renovating your car, it’s important when replacing any door to make sure you purchase a door that is compatible with the make, model, and year of your car.
- Despite being more than four decades old, the Honda Civic is still one of the most driven cars in the world. That’s largely due to its famous fuel efficiency, which has been a major selling point since 1973.
- Honda vehicles have shown up in a few films, most notably in Pulp Fiction when an SL was used by Bruce Willis to drive into Ving Rhames. Tarantino used Hondas in Kill Bill too, so he’s clearly a fan! Most car lovers will also recognise the Honda S2000 that was used in the first two Fast and Furious films.
- Honda sponsored the TV show Community when season 7 aired, and one of the episodes of the show has the community college Dean surrounded by Honda merchandise.
- Honda’s first SUV was the Passport, and it proved so popular that it still gets regular updates and redesigns.
- The first foreign vehicle that was ever manufactured in Ohio, America, was the 1982 Honda Accord.