Used Honda Engines
All used Honda Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Honda from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- Despite being more than four decades old, the Honda Civic is still one of the most driven cars in the world. That’s largely due to its famous fuel efficiency, which has been a major selling point since 1973.
- Honda vehicles have shown up in a few films, most notably in Pulp Fiction when an SL was used by Bruce Willis to drive into Ving Rhames. Tarantino used Hondas in Kill Bill too, so he’s clearly a fan! Most car lovers will also recognise the Honda S2000 that was used in the first two Fast and Furious films.
- Honda’s first SUV was the Passport, and it proved so popular that it still gets regular updates and redesigns.
- Honda is the second largest car manufacturer in Japan (falling just behind Toyota), and the eighth largest in the world.
- One of their most important contributions to the history of car manufacturing is the development of the first VTEC engines.