Used Honda Jazz Tail Light
All used Honda Jazz Tail Light listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Honda Jazz are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Tail Light
Part of the car's lighting setup, the Jazz Honda rear tail light, is an important safety feature of the car enabling other road users to clearly see the vehicle from the rear.
The rear tail light is an external light that fixes to the outside of the car at the rear and is contained in either a metal or plastic housing. The tail lights can be in the same housing as other lighting such as the indicator lights, brake lights, parking lights, reverse lights and hazard lights, forming one single tail light with several functions. When indicating to go left, the indicator or signal light bulbs flash to indicate to other road users that the driver intends to turn left. The indicator light is also used by drivers in emergency situations to alert other road users that there is a potential hazard. Brake lights illuminate when the driver applies pressure to the brakes to let other road users know that the car is slowing down or stopping. Reverse lights illuminate when the driver puts the car into reverse, indicating to other road users that the car is reversing. Parking lights and hazard lights are used when the car is pulled up on the roadside, to alert other road users to the fact that there is a parked car. On some cars the tail light is a separate unit, however, often clustered together with the other rear vehicle lights. The tail light is wired up to come on when the front side lights are on and emits a red light which is designed to be duller than the brake light, so that the brake light is distinguishable from the tail light.
Unfortunately, because of their positioning on the vehicle and fragile bulbs, the Jazz Honda rear tail light is prone to being smashed and cracked, particularly in a crash but also as a result of stones and debris flying up from the road or badly maneuvered reversing.
When replacing the rear tail light, it is important that you purchase a tail light intended for the car. Rear tail lights come in many different sizes and styles. Purchasing a new Jazz Honda tail light will ensure you get a quality part that fits the make and model of your car.
Honda Jazz trivia
- Jeremy Clarkson once criticized the Honda Jazz for the fact that it had a socket for a cigarette lighter but didn't have a cigarette lighter.
- By 2013, sales of the Honda Jazz had hit the five million mark.
- The website YouGov says that the Honda Jazz is the 94th most popular car in Britain and is the 66th most well-known. The site also suggests that the Jazz is a lot more popular with women than men.
- The Honda Jazz is sold all around the world and is manufactured across ten different plants in eight countries.
- Euro NCAP awarded the Honda Jazz five stars in its crash testing, and the car was praised for its safety equipment.