Used Honda Parcel Back Shelves
All used Honda Parcel Back Shelves listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Honda from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Parcel Back Shelves
The Honda back parcel shelf is a functional, removable shelf, providing an extra storage space in the car, while also serving to act as a cover to the boot space, hiding the contents from view.
The Honda back parcel shelf is positioned inside the car, above the boot, behind the back seats.
The Honda back parcel shelf is made of a rigid and durable plastic and covered with a material that is hard wearing and aesthetically pleasing, usually matching the rest of the car's interior furnishings. Often held in places by straps or pegs, the back parcel shelf can be removed when more boot space is required. It also functions as a cover for the boot space, hiding luggage and belongings from sight. Some back parcel shelves are retractable and can be pulled out when needed and pushed in when not. Others can be folded away, or work with a hinged mechanism.
The Honda back parcel shelf, although hard wearing, will eventually need replacing due to general wear and tear. If broken, worn out or damaged, when replacing the Honda back parcel shelf it's important to make sure it's compatible with the make and model of your car. Placing objects on a badly fitted parcel shelf can compromise the strength of the parcel shelf and could cause structural damage, as could using it to carry objects that are too heavy for it. It's important that the parcel shelf fits your car properly and is secured well, to avoid it flying up and potentially hitting passengers in the back and becoming a hazard by obstructing the driver's view.
- Honda sponsored the TV show Community when season 7 aired, and one of the episodes of the show has the community college Dean surrounded by Honda merchandise.
- Despite being more than four decades old, the Honda Civic is still one of the most driven cars in the world. That’s largely due to its famous fuel efficiency, which has been a major selling point since 1973.
- On average, Honda produces 5 million Honda Cubs every year. In 2008, they announced the landmark of 60 million units built.
- The Indy 500 race in America should probably just give Honda the cup to keep because they’ve won more races than any other car manufacturer.
- Some celebs don’t go anywhere without their Honda. Notable owners include Halle Berry, Gwen Stafani, Chris Pine, and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.