Used Hyundai Engine Mounts
All used Hyundai Engine Mounts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Hyundai are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Engine Mounts
Engine mounts function as a secure base upon which to mount or fix the engine as well as acting as a shock absorber, helping to dampen and smooth out vibrations and noise from the engine and road.
Usually manufactured from rubber or steel, the engine mount can be found under the bonnet of the car. There are usually several engine and transmission mounts, which serve to support the engine and transmission system as a whole.
The Hyundai engine mount helps to produce a smoother and quieter driving experience, helping to keep the engine aligned correctly and firmly secured.
Indications that the engine mount may need replacing are an obvious movement of the engine and transmission; vibrations when accelerating or driving uphill, clunking and bumping noises from the engine area; and a loud noise when changing gears. When replacing the engine mount, it is crucial you get a component that's compatible with the car you drive. The Hyundai engine mount is the ideal replacement part, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- The Matt Damon film, The Bourne Supremacy, has the action hero not just driving a Hyundai EF Sonata, but also pointing out another. This is despite the fact that Hyundai hadn’t entered into any product placement deals with the filmmakers. The EF Sonata can also be seen in 2005’s War of the Worlds, 2008’s The Hurt Locker, and the 2010 thriller Inception.
- The Korean car company gets its name from the Korean translation of the word ‘modernity’.
- All car manufacturers need a big manufacturing plant. The Ulsan plant used by Hyundai is the biggest in the world and covers an astonishing 1,225 acres. It has five completely independent plants and needs around 35,000 workers to function at optimal capacity.
- The first car produced by Hyundai was the Pony, which was designed with help from international car designers, including Giorgio Giugiaro.
- The first Hyundai with front-wheel-drive was the Excel. Despite the weak sales, it remains an important car because it was designed by the man behind the world-famous time-traveling car, the DeLorean.