Find parts for your car
Used Hyundai Front Grilles
All used Hyundai Front Grilles listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Hyundai are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Front Grilles
The Hyundai <model> front grille is the slatted external front face of the vehicle, situated between the headlights. It is a rigid panel with a grating, basically parallel slits or vents running vertically, or a mesh construction, that covers the open entrance to the car body, allowing air to flow through into the engine compartment.
The Hyundai <model> front grille is fixed to the front of the car, directly in front of the radiator, helping to cool the radiator and allowing air to enter the engine of the car, while also offering protection to the radiator, air intake system and engine. The Hyundai <model> front grill also acts as a filter, stopping dirt, stones and other road debris from entering into the body of the car.
Grilles are made from a variety of materials, commonly stainless steel, ABS plastic or aluminum and come in a variety of styles and finishes.
Positioned at the front of the car, the Hyundai <model> grille front takes a bit of a pounding on the road and can be subject to dents, marks, chips and scratches. It can fall prey to knocks and bumps and prone to damage in a frontal crash. It is important that you choose the right replacement Hyundai <model> grille front for the make, model and year of your car.
- Every time that a new Hyundai is sold, the company donates a portion of the profit to charities fighting pediatric cancer. The Hope on Wheels campaign has also been used to help disaster zone recovery, and since its launch in 1998 has raised over £160million.
- Hyundai were the first car manufacturer to offer a ten-year warranty on their vehicle. They did this in the early 1990s!
- The Matt Damon film, The Bourne Supremacy, has the action hero not just driving a Hyundai EF Sonata, but also pointing out another. This is despite the fact that Hyundai hadn’t entered into any product placement deals with the filmmakers. The EF Sonata can also be seen in 2005’s War of the Worlds, 2008’s The Hurt Locker, and the 2010 thriller Inception.
- It wasn’t until 1996 that Hyundai unveiled their first sports car, the Hyundai Coupe (called the Tiburon in the US and Australia). It gained a huge burst of popularity after being featured in the video game Need for Speed.
- Hit zombie show, The Walking Dead has been sponsored by Hyundai since it started, and in 2014 they released a special edition tie-in vehicle. They did have some conditions for their cars being used in the show, though. Bloodstains aren’t allowed to be seen on a Hyundai, and they aren’t allowed to be used to directly run over the living dead.