Used Hyundai Gearboxes Transmission Automatic
All used Hyundai Gearboxes Transmission Automatic listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Hyundai are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Gearboxes Transmission Automatic
The job of the car's transmission system is to transmit the power made in the engine to the wheels of the car. An automatic transmission uses both a mechanical and a hydraulic system to change the gears in the car automatically.
The Hyundai automatic transmission gearbox is attached to a torque converter which fixes directly to the engine of the car.
The Hyundai automatic transmission gearbox comes into play when the driver applies or releases pressure on the accelerator, by automatically selecting and changing the gears for the driver. The Hyundai automatic transmission gearbox selects the right gear for the speed the car is travelling at, adjusting the speed of the car accordingly, while ensuring the engine can function as efficiently as possible. This all enables the driver to concentrate on driving without needing to manually change the gears. Generally automatic transmissions have 4 gears consisting of drive, first gear, second gear, park, reverse and neutral. The Hyundai automatic transmission gearbox tends to be less fuel efficient than a manual transmission gearbox but offers the driver a smooth ride and the ease of not having to change gears manually.
The Hyundai automatic gearbox transmission, although built to last will eventually wear down due to damage caused by heat and friction. If, when driving the Hyundai automatic transmission gearbox is not changing gears smoothly; slow at changing gear or will not shift into gear; changes gears sporadically; judders; or produces unusual noises and vibrations, it will need looking at by a professional and you may need to replace the Hyundai automatic gearbox transmission.
- All car manufacturers need a big manufacturing plant. The Ulsan plant used by Hyundai is the biggest in the world and covers an astonishing 1,225 acres. It has five completely independent plants and needs around 35,000 workers to function at optimal capacity.
- The first car produced by Hyundai was the Pony, which was designed with help from international car designers, including Giorgio Giugiaro.
- Hit zombie show, The Walking Dead has been sponsored by Hyundai since it started, and in 2014 they released a special edition tie-in vehicle. They did have some conditions for their cars being used in the show, though. Bloodstains aren’t allowed to be seen on a Hyundai, and they aren’t allowed to be used to directly run over the living dead.
- Every time that a new Hyundai is sold, the company donates a portion of the profit to charities fighting pediatric cancer. The Hope on Wheels campaign has also been used to help disaster zone recovery, and since its launch in 1998 has raised over £160million.
- When Hyundai entered a deal with Marvel, it meant that three different Hyundai cars were used in Ant-Man and the Wasp. As part of the promotion, Hyundai also designed and built the Kona Iron Man Edition SUV, which is pretty cool!