Used Hyundai i10 Screen Washer Bottle Motor
All used Hyundai i10 Screen Washer Bottle Motor listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Hyundai i10 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Screen Washer Bottle Motor
The i10 Hyundai screenwasher bottle or reservoir is a container, usually moulded plastic, which sits in the engine compartment and holds between 1-2 litres of screenwash. By activating the screenwash motor a pump will send screenwash from the bottle to the screenwash jets and from there onto the windscreen. The position of the screenwasher bottle in the engine compartment may vary so it may be useful to check the vehicle handbook. The i10 Hyundai bottle usually has a blue cap and should have a stamp on it showing a graphic of the windscreen wipers with drops of water underneath it. To fill the screenwasher bottle, remove the cap and pour a mixture of screenwash and clean water into the bottle with a jug and funnel until the upper limit is reached.
There is a variety of screenwash available to mix with water when filling the screenwasher bottle. Most i10 Hyundai will have anti-freeze in to stop the mixture freezing in cold weather and water-softener which will help to keep the plastic tubes and jets clean. All screenwash is specifically formulated to clear road grime, debris and insects from the windscreen.
If your i10 Hyundai screenwash doesn’t come out of the jets when the stick-lever is operated it can mean that the filter in the screenwasher pump is clogged with debris.
- The Matt Damon film, The Bourne Supremacy, has the action hero not just driving a Hyundai EF Sonata, but also pointing out another. This is despite the fact that Hyundai hadn’t entered into any product placement deals with the filmmakers. The EF Sonata can also be seen in 2005’s War of the Worlds, 2008’s The Hurt Locker, and the 2010 thriller Inception.
- All car manufacturers need a big manufacturing plant. The Ulsan plant used by Hyundai is the biggest in the world and covers an astonishing 1,225 acres. It has five completely independent plants and needs around 35,000 workers to function at optimal capacity.
- Hyundai were the first car manufacturer to offer a ten-year warranty on their vehicle. They did this in the early 1990s!
- The first car produced by Hyundai was the Pony, which was designed with help from international car designers, including Giorgio Giugiaro.
- When Hyundai entered a deal with Marvel, it meant that three different Hyundai cars were used in Ant-Man and the Wasp. As part of the promotion, Hyundai also designed and built the Kona Iron Man Edition SUV, which is pretty cool!