Used Hyundai A Posts
All used Hyundai A Posts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Hyundai are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About A Posts
The posts in a vehicle are the almost vertical structural pillars that support the window, door and roof area of a car and connect the roof of the vehicle with the base of the frame. These supporting posts are labelled A post, B post and C post. In larger cars there is also a D Post.
Usually steel or alumnium, the posts in a car are solid structures, which are welded at one end to the car's frame and at the other to the roof panel and are positioned between the windows or doors. The Hyundai A post is the pillar at the front end of the car, supporting the windscreen and front door/window. The specific design of the A post will vary depending on the design of the car. Some A posts have been manufactured to be slimmer and tapered to help improve the driver's line of sight. The A post on the car interior is usually upholstered with cloth, leather or suede to match the rest of the car's interior design.
Supporting the vehicle's roof and door, the Hyundai A post plays an important role structurally in the overall safety of the car and its occupants. The A posts have a vital role to play in a collision by adding structure to and protecting the passenger area of the car, preventing it from crumpling, while absorbing some of the impact of a side collision.
A common reason for A post replacement is damage received in an accident. Buying a new Hyundai A post will give you a part that's compatible with the make and model of your vehicle, ensuring this important structural body part can perform properly.
- All car manufacturers need a big manufacturing plant. The Ulsan plant used by Hyundai is the biggest in the world and covers an astonishing 1,225 acres. It has five completely independent plants and needs around 35,000 workers to function at optimal capacity.
- The first car produced by Hyundai was the Pony, which was designed with help from international car designers, including Giorgio Giugiaro.
- Hit zombie show, The Walking Dead has been sponsored by Hyundai since it started, and in 2014 they released a special edition tie-in vehicle. They did have some conditions for their cars being used in the show, though. Bloodstains aren’t allowed to be seen on a Hyundai, and they aren’t allowed to be used to directly run over the living dead.
- Every time that a new Hyundai is sold, the company donates a portion of the profit to charities fighting pediatric cancer. The Hope on Wheels campaign has also been used to help disaster zone recovery, and since its launch in 1998 has raised over £160million.
- When Hyundai entered a deal with Marvel, it meant that three different Hyundai cars were used in Ant-Man and the Wasp. As part of the promotion, Hyundai also designed and built the Kona Iron Man Edition SUV, which is pretty cool!