Used Hyundai Seats
All used Hyundai Seats listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Hyundai from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The Hyundai individual seat gives you a car seat designed to fit the make and model of your car. Individual seats are usually positioned in the front or rear of the car, to enable the driver or front and rear passengers to sit comfortably while travelling.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles. The individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats the rear. The rear seats can often be folded down when not in use to create extra luggage space. In addition there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing children's seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seats in a car are important for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car it's important the seats provide support, comfort and functionality. Car seats are generally covered in leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior.
The Hyundai individual seat can be fitted with a head rest to support the head and neck while travelling in the car, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain. It also provides safety in a crash situation by supporting the head and neck to minimise injury. The Hyundai individual seat will offer back support too. The seats in a car can have an armrest fixed to them for increased comfort which can be folded away when not required. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrests on some models. Some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort to the back while travelling. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats and is considered as the Primary Restraint System. They are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need to replace an individual seat because your car has been in an accident and the seat has suffered damage or you may want to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a different seat. Perhaps the Hyundai individual seat has seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It's important to choose the right car seat that will fit properly and function well. Specifically designed for the make and model of your car, the Hyundai individual seat is the right choice.
- The first Hyundai with front-wheel-drive was the Excel. Despite the weak sales, it remains an important car because it was designed by the man behind the world-famous time-traveling car, the DeLorean.
- Every time that a new Hyundai is sold, the company donates a portion of the profit to charities fighting pediatric cancer. The Hope on Wheels campaign has also been used to help disaster zone recovery, and since its launch in 1998 has raised over £160million.
- The ‘H’ logo might mean more than you think. It doesn’t just stand for Hyundai! Instead, it is meant to represent a car salesman sealing a car deal with a customer by shaking hands. If you look closely, the ‘H’ is slightly slanted to show that the customer comes first.
- Hyundai has a major advantage over other car manufacturers who have to import the steel that they use. Instead, Hyundai can cut production costs because they roll their own steel in South Korea.
- The first car produced by Hyundai was the Pony, which was designed with help from international car designers, including Giorgio Giugiaro.