Used Hyundai Seat Belts
All used Hyundai Seat Belts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Hyundai are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Seat Belts
The Hyundai seatbelt is a vital safety device in a car, acting as the Primary Restraint System, helping to restrain and hold the person seated in the car secure in the seat in a crash situation, or when brakes are applied suddenly at high speed.
The Hyundai seatbelt is a strong, retractable belt which is pulled across the driver and secured by clicking into a bracket fitted to the side of the seat. There are many different types of seatbelt, the two-point, the lap, the sash, the multi-point child’s seatbelt, but the most common found in modern vehicles is the three-point seatbelt which consists of a strip of material or belt, anchored on three points around the seating position, that is placed over the chest and upper body and lap of the occupant.
The Hyundai seatbelt works by stopping the body from flying out of the seat, minimising the risk of hitting the interior of the car, such as the windscreen. Seatbelts can limit the danger of serious injury or even death by stopping the driver or occupants of the vehicle being thrown out via windows, windscreens or doors in the event of a collision. They will also aid in safe deployment of the airbag as they will keep the occupant in the correct position should this be activated. Wearing a seatbelt, and ensuring it's worn correctly, can mean the difference between survival and serious injury or death in an accident.
It's law to have seatbelts fitted for every seat in the car and for these seatbelts to be correctly worn at all times while the car is moving. It's important that the seatbelts in your car are in good working order so that they can function properly when needed. The majority of faults regarding seatbelts are due to problems with the retractor system, either being stuck and not allowing the belt to unreel or not allowing it to be reeled back into its holder. The belts themselves may begin to tear or rip due to prolonged chafing and over-long usage. The seatbelt buckle may malfunction and not enable the tongue to insert correctly and be locked in place. When you need to replace the rear seatbelt on the driver's side, purchasing a Hyundai seatbelt will ensure it's compatible with the make and model of your car.
- All car manufacturers need a big manufacturing plant. The Ulsan plant used by Hyundai is the biggest in the world and covers an astonishing 1,225 acres. It has five completely independent plants and needs around 35,000 workers to function at optimal capacity.
- The first car produced by Hyundai was the Pony, which was designed with help from international car designers, including Giorgio Giugiaro.
- Hyundai has a major advantage over other car manufacturers who have to import the steel that they use. Instead, Hyundai can cut production costs because they roll their own steel in South Korea.
- The Matt Damon film, The Bourne Supremacy, has the action hero not just driving a Hyundai EF Sonata, but also pointing out another. This is despite the fact that Hyundai hadn’t entered into any product placement deals with the filmmakers. The EF Sonata can also be seen in 2005’s War of the Worlds, 2008’s The Hurt Locker, and the 2010 thriller Inception.
- The Hyundai testing centre is world-class. Based in the Mojave Desert, the area (known as the Proving Ground) is an abandoned airbase. With 4,300 acres of land, cars can be tested so harshly that there are still remains of vehicles scattered around the zone.