Used Hyundai Seat Individuals
All used Hyundai Seat Individuals listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Hyundai are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Seat Individuals
The Hyundai individual seat gives you a car seat designed to fit the make and model of your car. Individual seats are usually positioned in the front or rear of the car, to enable either the driver or front and rear passengers to sit comfortably while travelling.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles, the individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats are to the rear. The rear seats can be often being folded down when not in use to create extra luggage space. In addition, there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing children's seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seats in a car are important to get right for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it's important that the seats provide support, comfort and functionality. Car seats are generally made of leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior.
The Hyundai individual seat can be fitted with a head rest to support the head and neck while travelling in the car, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain, but also providing safety in a crash situation by supporting head and neck and minimising injury. The Hyundai individual seat will offer back support too. The seats in a car can sometimes have arm rests fixed to them to maximise comfort, which can be folded away if not required so that it's easier to get into and leave the seat. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrests on some models. Some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort to the back while travelling. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats, considered the Primary Restraint System, they are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need to replace an individual seat because your car has been in an accident and the seat has suffered damage, or you may be wishing to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a new seat. Perhaps the Hyundai individual seat has seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It's important to choose the right car seat that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a Hyundai individual seat is the right choice.
- All car manufacturers need a big manufacturing plant. The Ulsan plant used by Hyundai is the biggest in the world and covers an astonishing 1,225 acres. It has five completely independent plants and needs around 35,000 workers to function at optimal capacity.
- The first car produced by Hyundai was the Pony, which was designed with help from international car designers, including Giorgio Giugiaro.
- Hit zombie show, The Walking Dead has been sponsored by Hyundai since it started, and in 2014 they released a special edition tie-in vehicle. They did have some conditions for their cars being used in the show, though. Bloodstains aren’t allowed to be seen on a Hyundai, and they aren’t allowed to be used to directly run over the living dead.
- Every time that a new Hyundai is sold, the company donates a portion of the profit to charities fighting pediatric cancer. The Hope on Wheels campaign has also been used to help disaster zone recovery, and since its launch in 1998 has raised over £160million.
- When Hyundai entered a deal with Marvel, it meant that three different Hyundai cars were used in Ant-Man and the Wasp. As part of the promotion, Hyundai also designed and built the Kona Iron Man Edition SUV, which is pretty cool!