Find parts for your car
Used Hyundai Spare Wheels
All used Hyundai Spare Wheels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Hyundai are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Spare Wheels
The wheels are, of course, a crucial part of the car. Choosing the right wheels for a vehicle is important; they play a big part in how well the car handles on the road, affecting the performance and general efficiency of the car. Should you get a flat tyre or other wheel problems whilst driving, having a Hyundai spare wheel ready and waiting can be a life saver.
Usually made of steel, wheels are often made of alloy also, and are built to be strong and durable. The wheels have an important job in providing a housing, the structure in which the tyres fit.
The Hyundai spare wheel will usually be kept in the boot of the car, in the spare wheel well, concealed out of the way so as not to disrupt luggage space, enabling you to change a tyre when on the go should you need to, provided the spare wheel is kept with a tyre, fully inflated, and is in good working condition. The Hyundai spare wheel should be the same as the other wheels on the car as should the tyres, to provide optimum performance and safety while driving.
Once you have had to use the Hyundai spare wheel, you will need to replace it with another Hyundai spare wheel. It is a good idea to always have a spare wheel ready in your car to avoid being caught out. Wheels receive a lot of wear and tear on the roads and regular cleaning helps to increase their lifespan and look. When purchasing just a spare wheel for your car, ensure it matches the other wheels on your car, that it is the right size for both the tyre and the car (using the wrong size wheel and tyre can cause damage to the car) and that it is compatible with the make and model and year of your car.
- Every time that a new Hyundai is sold, the company donates a portion of the profit to charities fighting pediatric cancer. The Hope on Wheels campaign has also been used to help disaster zone recovery, and since its launch in 1998 has raised over £160million.
- The first car produced by Hyundai was the Pony, which was designed with help from international car designers, including Giorgio Giugiaro.
- The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is the first mass-produced car with a solar panel roof.
- Hyundai has a major advantage over other car manufacturers who have to import the steel that they use. Instead, Hyundai can cut production costs because they roll their own steel in South Korea.
- The Matt Damon film, The Bourne Supremacy, has the action hero not just driving a Hyundai EF Sonata, but also pointing out another. This is despite the fact that Hyundai hadn’t entered into any product placement deals with the filmmakers. The EF Sonata can also be seen in 2005’s War of the Worlds, 2008’s The Hurt Locker, and the 2010 thriller Inception.