Used Hyundai Tailgates
All used Hyundai Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Hyundai are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Hyundai Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged Hyundai Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Hyundai Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is the first mass-produced car with a solar panel roof.
- The ‘H’ logo might mean more than you think. It doesn’t just stand for Hyundai! Instead, it is meant to represent a car salesman sealing a car deal with a customer by shaking hands. If you look closely, the ‘H’ is slightly slanted to show that the customer comes first.
- Hit zombie show, The Walking Dead has been sponsored by Hyundai since it started, and in 2014 they released a special edition tie-in vehicle. They did have some conditions for their cars being used in the show, though. Bloodstains aren’t allowed to be seen on a Hyundai, and they aren’t allowed to be used to directly run over the living dead.
- The Korean car company gets its name from the Korean translation of the word ‘modernity’.
- Hyundai has a major advantage over other car manufacturers who have to import the steel that they use. Instead, Hyundai can cut production costs because they roll their own steel in South Korea.