Used Iveco Doors
All used Iveco Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Iveco are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
Iveco car doors are used by the driver and passengers, sitting in the front or back seats, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is normally mounted to the frame of the car with hinges which are fixed to the car with either bolts or pins. Iveco car doors are fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it is strong, durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door card, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl to compliment the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door card houses controls for electric windows and the locking mechanism.
Whether the Iveco door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you’re simply renovating your car, it’s important when replacing any door to make sure you purchase a door that is compatible with the make, model, and year of your car.
- There's an ongoing partnership between Iveco, FPT, and Nikola. The goal is to create a mass-produced electric vehicle. As of 2019, the first prototype was rolled out, but production is not expected to start until 2021.
- Iveco is actually five different European companies that formed in 1975. The brands from Italy, Germany, and France decided that they'd make more of an impact by pooling their resources, and the gamble certainly paid off.
- As winners of the IF Design Award in 2020, Iveco has joined the ranks of some of the most beautiful and practical products in the world. The prestigious award is granted to only the best in designed products, and the Iveco S-Way is the perfect example.
- The Iveco Stralis NP was presented with the 'Green Truck Award' by the German magazine, Verkehrsrundschau, who praised their vehicles as being leaders in the field of sustainable transport.
- In 1986, Iveco signed a deal with Ford to create Iveco Ford Truck Ltd, intended to make it easier to break into the British car market.