Used Iveco Engines
All used Iveco Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Iveco from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- The Iveco Stralis NP was presented with the 'Green Truck Award' by the German magazine, Verkehrsrundschau, who praised their vehicles as being leaders in the field of sustainable transport.
- In 2012, Iveco started partnering with supermarket chain Asda and delivered 250 delivery vehicles to the chain's fleet. The total order was for 700 vehicles.
- In 1986, Iveco signed a deal with Ford to create Iveco Ford Truck Ltd, intended to make it easier to break into the British car market.
- The IAA Motor Show is a chance for car manufacturers to show off their newest models and it's one of the big annual events for car lovers. In 2018, Iveco had a stand that didn't have a single diesel engine included. Instead, their vehicles were all powered by either electricity, CNG, or LNG.
- In 1986, Iveco rolled out its first vehicle with electric propulsion. This was a trial, but it was quickly adopted across their full range of buses, as well as many of their truck models.