Used Iveco Parcel Back Shelves
All used Iveco Parcel Back Shelves listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Iveco are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Parcel Back Shelves
The Iveco back parcel shelf is a functional, removable shelf, providing an extra storage space in the car, while also serving to act as a cover to the boot space, hiding the contents from view.
The Iveco back parcel shelf is positioned inside the car, above the boot, behind the back seats.
The Iveco back parcel shelf is made of a rigid and durable plastic and covered with a material that is hard wearing and aesthetically pleasing, usually matching the rest of the car's interior furnishings. Often held in places by straps or pegs, the back parcel shelf can be removed when more boot space is required. It also functions as a cover for the boot space, hiding luggage and belongings from sight. Some back parcel shelves are retractable and can be pulled out when needed and pushed in when not. Others can be folded away, or work with a hinged mechanism.
The Iveco back parcel shelf, although hard wearing, will eventually need replacing due to general wear and tear. If broken, worn out or damaged, when replacing the Iveco back parcel shelf it's important to make sure it's compatible with the make and model of your car. Placing objects on a badly fitted parcel shelf can compromise the strength of the parcel shelf and could cause structural damage, as could using it to carry objects that are too heavy for it. It's important that the parcel shelf fits your car properly and is secured well, to avoid it flying up and potentially hitting passengers in the back and becoming a hazard by obstructing the driver's view.
- Between 1975 and 1979 alone, Iveco had more than 200 basic vehicles for sale, with over 600 versions in total! No wonder they had got such a big market share so quickly.
- As winners of the IF Design Award in 2020, Iveco has joined the ranks of some of the most beautiful and practical products in the world. The prestigious award is granted to only the best in designed products, and the Iveco S-Way is the perfect example.
- In 1986, Iveco signed a deal with Ford to create Iveco Ford Truck Ltd, intended to make it easier to break into the British car market.
- The Iveco Stralis NP was presented with the 'Green Truck Award' by the German magazine, Verkehrsrundschau, who praised their vehicles as being leaders in the field of sustainable transport.
- You won't be able to buy one, but Iveco signed a deal with the US military in 2018 to provide an amphibious armoured vehicle. The deal was reported as being worth £400 million!