Find parts for your car
Used Iveco Seats
All used Iveco Seats listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Iveco are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Iveco individual seat gives you a car seat designed to fit the make and model of your car. Individual seats are usually positioned in the front or rear of the car, to enable the driver or front and rear passengers to sit comfortably while travelling.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles. The individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats the rear. The rear seats can often be folded down when not in use to create extra luggage space. In addition there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing children's seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seats in a car are important for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car it's important the seats provide support, comfort and functionality. Car seats are generally covered in leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior.
The Iveco individual seat can be fitted with a head rest to support the head and neck while travelling in the car, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain. It also provides safety in a crash situation by supporting the head and neck to minimise injury. The Iveco individual seat will offer back support too. The seats in a car can have an armrest fixed to them for increased comfort which can be folded away when not required. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrests on some models. Some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort to the back while travelling. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats and is considered as the Primary Restraint System. They are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need to replace an individual seat because your car has been in an accident and the seat has suffered damage or you may want to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a different seat. Perhaps the Iveco individual seat has seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It's important to choose the right car seat that will fit properly and function well. Specifically designed for the make and model of your car, the Iveco individual seat is the right choice.
- With a physical presence in all five continents, Iveco is probably a bigger company than you think. They have around 25,000 employees, 27 production plants, and over 5000 service outlets.
- Iveco is actually five different European companies that formed in 1975. The brands from Italy, Germany, and France decided that they'd make more of an impact by pooling their resources, and the gamble certainly paid off.
- Between 1975 and 1979 alone, Iveco had more than 200 basic vehicles for sale, with over 600 versions in total! No wonder they had got such a big market share so quickly.
- The IAA Motor Show is a chance for car manufacturers to show off their newest models and it's one of the big annual events for car lovers. In 2018, Iveco had a stand that didn't have a single diesel engine included. Instead, their vehicles were all powered by either electricity, CNG, or LNG.
- In 2012, Iveco started partnering with supermarket chain Asda and delivered 250 delivery vehicles to the chain's fleet. The total order was for 700 vehicles.