Find parts for your car
Used Iveco Seat Belts
All used Iveco Seat Belts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Iveco are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Seat Belts
The Iveco seatbelt is a vital safety device in a car, acting as the Primary Restraint System, helping to restrain and hold the person seated in the car secure in the seat in a crash situation, or when brakes are applied suddenly at high speed.
The Iveco seatbelt is a strong, retractable belt which is pulled across the driver and secured by clicking into a bracket fitted to the side of the seat. There are many different types of seatbelt, the two-point, the lap, the sash, the multi-point child’s seatbelt, but the most common found in modern vehicles is the three-point seatbelt which consists of a strip of material or belt, anchored on three points around the seating position, that is placed over the chest and upper body and lap of the occupant.
The Iveco seatbelt works by stopping the body from flying out of the seat, minimising the risk of hitting the interior of the car, such as the windscreen. Seatbelts can limit the danger of serious injury or even death by stopping the driver or occupants of the vehicle being thrown out via windows, windscreens or doors in the event of a collision. They will also aid in safe deployment of the airbag as they will keep the occupant in the correct position should this be activated. Wearing a seatbelt, and ensuring it's worn correctly, can mean the difference between survival and serious injury or death in an accident.
It's law to have seatbelts fitted for every seat in the car and for these seatbelts to be correctly worn at all times while the car is moving. It's important that the seatbelts in your car are in good working order so that they can function properly when needed. The majority of faults regarding seatbelts are due to problems with the retractor system, either being stuck and not allowing the belt to unreel or not allowing it to be reeled back into its holder. The belts themselves may begin to tear or rip due to prolonged chafing and over-long usage. The seatbelt buckle may malfunction and not enable the tongue to insert correctly and be locked in place. When you need to replace the rear seatbelt on the driver's side, purchasing a Iveco seatbelt will ensure it's compatible with the make and model of your car.
- Iveco is actually five different European companies that formed in 1975. The brands from Italy, Germany, and France decided that they'd make more of an impact by pooling their resources, and the gamble certainly paid off.
- As winners of the IF Design Award in 2020, Iveco has joined the ranks of some of the most beautiful and practical products in the world. The prestigious award is granted to only the best in designed products, and the Iveco S-Way is the perfect example.
- There's an ongoing partnership between Iveco, FPT, and Nikola. The goal is to create a mass-produced electric vehicle. As of 2019, the first prototype was rolled out, but production is not expected to start until 2021.
- Between 1975 and 1979 alone, Iveco had more than 200 basic vehicles for sale, with over 600 versions in total! No wonder they had got such a big market share so quickly.
- In 1986, Iveco signed a deal with Ford to create Iveco Ford Truck Ltd, intended to make it easier to break into the British car market.