Used Iveco Tailgates
All used Iveco Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Iveco are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Iveco Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged Iveco Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Iveco Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- With a physical presence in all five continents, Iveco is probably a bigger company than you think. They have around 25,000 employees, 27 production plants, and over 5000 service outlets.
- You won't be able to buy one, but Iveco signed a deal with the US military in 2018 to provide an amphibious armoured vehicle. The deal was reported as being worth £400 million!
- The IAA Motor Show is a chance for car manufacturers to show off their newest models and it's one of the big annual events for car lovers. In 2018, Iveco had a stand that didn't have a single diesel engine included. Instead, their vehicles were all powered by either electricity, CNG, or LNG.
- The Iveco Daily is a very unique van in that it is one of the only ones you can buy that still has separate chassis and body construction. Most others use unibody construction. The separation means that the Iveco Daily is better at managing heavy loads.
- Iveco loves a good sponsorship deal. To date, they have sponsored the 2006 Turin Winter Olympics, the All Blacks rugby team, and the MotoGP. They even provide the trucks needed to transport Ferraris for F1 races.