Used Jaguar Side Doors
All used Jaguar Side Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jaguar are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Side Doors
The Jaguar side door is used by the driver and the passengers sitting in the back seats of the car, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is usually fixed to the frame of the car by a hinge. The Jaguar side door is fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminum for parts such as car doors, because it is strong durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door panel, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover, lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl, to blend with the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door panel houses controls such as electric window controls, and the locking mechanism for the door.
Whether the model> side door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear or you're simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing the side door that you purchase a Jaguar side door to ensure it's compatible with the make, model and year of your car so that it not only fits your car correctly but also blends in with the design and appearance of your car.
- To show off just how light the F-Pace SUV was, Jaguar built a loop and the SUV not only tackled it but completed the loop on its first go. The feat earned Jaguar a place in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- PM Margaret Thatcher was determined to keep Jaguar as a British company, and in 1984 she announced that the brand was protected from foreign purchasing. The government retained a 50% share of the company until it became clear that foreign investment was essential as 1990 rolled around.
- The 2014 Superbowl advert for Jaguar featured Brit actors Ben Kingsley and Mark Strong, with a terrified Tom Hiddlestone hanging out of a helicopter as it flew across London. Not many people know that the driver used for this advert was The Stig (Ben Collins).
- Transporting a load of Jaguars isn't easy. When being loaded onto trains, every car is driven by a driver that isn't wearing a seatbelt. Those drivers aren't allowed to wear belts, and they even have to get rid of any metal eyelets on their shoes. This is all to prevent the possibility of scratches, and what's more, the drivers aren't even allowed to touch the outside of the cars!
- Before a Jaguar is painted, they are brushed with an ionized emu feather. That's because these feathers are very good at holding an electrostatic charge, and that means they are great at getting rid of any dust that might ruin the finished Jaguar look.