Find parts for your car
Used Jaguar Dashboard Bares
All used Jaguar Dashboard Bares listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jaguar are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Dashboard Bares
The dashboard is where many of the car's controls are based, usually matches the rest of the car's interior and is essentially a control panel.
The dashboard can be found directly in front of the driver and front passenger seats, at the front of the car, underneath the windscreen.
The Jaguar dashboard bare is basically a simple dashboard, a bare part, just the structure, none of the controls, but with space for the controls to be fitted, and usually a space to fit the glove box. Lots of the controls needed to operate various functions in the car, such as the airbag system, lighting, heating, air conditioning system, speedo and fuel gauge, will be housed in the dashboard. Dashboards are often plastic and usually black or grey in colour, but dashboards come in many different styles, shapes and colours, and can be covered with various materials, so you are able to replace the Jaguar dashboard bare with the exact one for the make and model of your car. The Jaguar dashboard bare will be specific to the make and model of your car, designed to fit your particular car properly.
The Jaguar dashboard bare is built to be durable but will need replacing if damaged in an accident, for example, or will simply need to be replaced over time due to general wear and tear. When replacing the Jaguar dashboard bare it's important to replace it with the correct type; one that matches and fits exactly with the make and model of your car.
- Transporting a load of Jaguars isn't easy. When being loaded onto trains, every car is driven by a driver that isn't wearing a seatbelt. Those drivers aren't allowed to wear belts, and they even have to get rid of any metal eyelets on their shoes. This is all to prevent the possibility of scratches, and what's more, the drivers aren't even allowed to touch the outside of the cars!
- To show off just how light the F-Pace SUV was, Jaguar built a loop and the SUV not only tackled it but completed the loop on its first go. The feat earned Jaguar a place in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- The first-ever XK120 rolled off the production line and was delivered immediately to Clark Gable, who had preordered it well in advance. The XK120 came with a removable windscreen and could hit a solid 120mph..
- Jaguar was bought out by Ford in 1990, but they didn't really capitalise on the investment. Eventually, Ford sold Jaguar to the current owners, the Indian company Tata Motors.
- The iconic Jaguar ornament on the bonnet isn't included as standard anymore. Lots of people seem to think it's illegal, but they're not, as long as the ornament is spring-loaded. The jaguar ornament is known in-house as The Leaper, and you can still buy the Leaper as an after-purchase accessory.