Used Jaguar Seat Belts
All used Jaguar Seat Belts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jaguar are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- Talk about testing your car! Jaguars are put through a very rigorous climate test, where they are first tested in -40 degrees for twelve hours. Once that's done, the cars are then sprayed with water while standing in a 0-degree wind tunnel. That's why they cope so well with British weather.
- Jaguar isn't a big name in F1, but they did have a go. They raced between 2000 and 2004 but didn't perform well enough to justify the costs. They managed a less than stellar ninth place in their final race.
- Before a Jaguar is painted, they are brushed with an ionized emu feather. That's because these feathers are very good at holding an electrostatic charge, and that means they are great at getting rid of any dust that might ruin the finished Jaguar look.
- The most expensive car in Jaguar's history is the XJ220. It cost a rather intimidating £413,000 in 1991 and is also one of the fastest cars they've ever built, capable of getting up to 217mph.
- Transporting a load of Jaguars isn't easy. When being loaded onto trains, every car is driven by a driver that isn't wearing a seatbelt. Those drivers aren't allowed to wear belts, and they even have to get rid of any metal eyelets on their shoes. This is all to prevent the possibility of scratches, and what's more, the drivers aren't even allowed to touch the outside of the cars!