Used Jaguar Seat Complete Sets
All used Jaguar Seat Complete Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jaguar are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Seat Complete Sets
The Jaguar seats complete set is a complete set of matching car seats designed to fit the make and model of the car and are positioned in both the front and back of the car to enable the driver to sit comfortably and safely while driving and to be within easy reach of the steering wheel and other controls, and the passengers to sit in both the front and back of the car comfortably and safely.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles, the individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats are to the rear. In addition, there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing children’s seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seats in a car are important to get right for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it's important that the seats provide support, comfort and functionality. Car seats are generally made of leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior.
The Jaguar seats complete set has seats which can be fitted with a head rest to support the head and neck while travelling, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain, but also providing safety in a crash situation by supporting head and neck and minimising injury. The Jaguar seats complete set will also offer back support to the driver and passengers. The driver and front passenger seat will have a backrest which can be angled and the seat tilted to suit the driver and front passenger, to ensure both are sitting comfortably, while ensuring the driver is positioned with easy access to the steering wheel, foot pedals and other controls. Likewise, the passenger in the front is within easy reach of controls such as the car stereo, electric window controls, heating and so on. Some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort to the back while travelling in the car. Armrests are available in some models and can be folded away if not required so that it is easier to get into and leave the seat. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrest. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats, considered the Primary Restraint System, they are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need a replacement Jaguar seats complete set because your car has been in an accident and the seats have suffered damage, or you may be wishing to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a new set of seats. Or perhaps the Jaguar seats complete set has seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It's important to choose the right set of car seats that will fit the make and model of your car, so purchasing a Jaguar seat compete set is the perfect choice.
- The Jaguar XJ has that luxurious leather interior, but did you know that all of that leather comes very specifically from Scottish Angus Bulls? Bulls don't get stretch marks, and they don't get bitten much by mosquitoes either. Belly and neck skin becomes the dash and door finish, while the backbone and the rump are used for the seats.
- Jaguar was bought out by Ford in 1990, but they didn't really capitalise on the investment. Eventually, Ford sold Jaguar to the current owners, the Indian company Tata Motors.
- The iconic Jaguar ornament on the bonnet isn't included as standard anymore. Lots of people seem to think it's illegal, but they're not, as long as the ornament is spring-loaded. The jaguar ornament is known in-house as The Leaper, and you can still buy the Leaper as an after-purchase accessory.
- Steve McQueen was a huge fan of the Jaguar XKSS and even found himself with two driving bans because of his passion for driving fast. He was one of the few people to ever drive an XKSS because only 16 were ever made! McQueen did eventually sell his car, but regretted it immediately and paid more to get it back. The car is now owned by US TV host Jay Leno.
- The most expensive car in Jaguar's history is the XJ220. It cost a rather intimidating £413,000 in 1991 and is also one of the fastest cars they've ever built, capable of getting up to 217mph.