Used Jaguar Shock Absorberss
All used Jaguar Shock Absorberss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jaguar are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- PM Margaret Thatcher was determined to keep Jaguar as a British company, and in 1984 she announced that the brand was protected from foreign purchasing. The government retained a 50% share of the company until it became clear that foreign investment was essential as 1990 rolled around.
- The 2014 Superbowl advert for Jaguar featured Brit actors Ben Kingsley and Mark Strong, with a terrified Tom Hiddlestone hanging out of a helicopter as it flew across London. Not many people know that the driver used for this advert was The Stig (Ben Collins).
- The most expensive car in Jaguar's history is the XJ220. It cost a rather intimidating £413,000 in 1991 and is also one of the fastest cars they've ever built, capable of getting up to 217mph.
- Transporting a load of Jaguars isn't easy. When being loaded onto trains, every car is driven by a driver that isn't wearing a seatbelt. Those drivers aren't allowed to wear belts, and they even have to get rid of any metal eyelets on their shoes. This is all to prevent the possibility of scratches, and what's more, the drivers aren't even allowed to touch the outside of the cars!
- The Jaguar XJ has that luxurious leather interior, but did you know that all of that leather comes very specifically from Scottish Angus Bulls? Bulls don't get stretch marks, and they don't get bitten much by mosquitoes either. Belly and neck skin becomes the dash and door finish, while the backbone and the rump are used for the seats.