Find parts for your car
Used Jaguar Spare Wheels
All used Jaguar Spare Wheels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jaguar are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Spare Wheels
The wheels are, of course, a crucial part of the car. Choosing the right wheels for a vehicle is important; they play a big part in how well the car handles on the road, affecting the performance and general efficiency of the car. Should you get a flat tyre or other wheel problems whilst driving, having a Jaguar spare wheel ready and waiting can be a life saver.
Usually made of steel, wheels are often made of alloy also, and are built to be strong and durable. The wheels have an important job in providing a housing, the structure in which the tyres fit.
The Jaguar spare wheel will usually be kept in the boot of the car, in the spare wheel well, concealed out of the way so as not to disrupt luggage space, enabling you to change a tyre when on the go should you need to, provided the spare wheel is kept with a tyre, fully inflated, and is in good working condition. The Jaguar spare wheel should be the same as the other wheels on the car as should the tyres, to provide optimum performance and safety while driving.
Once you have had to use the Jaguar spare wheel, you will need to replace it with another Jaguar spare wheel. It is a good idea to always have a spare wheel ready in your car to avoid being caught out. Wheels receive a lot of wear and tear on the roads and regular cleaning helps to increase their lifespan and look. When purchasing just a spare wheel for your car, ensure it matches the other wheels on your car, that it is the right size for both the tyre and the car (using the wrong size wheel and tyre can cause damage to the car) and that it is compatible with the make and model and year of your car.
- To show off just how light the F-Pace SUV was, Jaguar built a loop and the SUV not only tackled it but completed the loop on its first go. The feat earned Jaguar a place in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- The most expensive car in Jaguar's history is the XJ220. It cost a rather intimidating £413,000 in 1991 and is also one of the fastest cars they've ever built, capable of getting up to 217mph.
- The iconic Jaguar ornament on the bonnet isn't included as standard anymore. Lots of people seem to think it's illegal, but they're not, as long as the ornament is spring-loaded. The jaguar ornament is known in-house as The Leaper, and you can still buy the Leaper as an after-purchase accessory.
- The first-ever XK120 rolled off the production line and was delivered immediately to Clark Gable, who had preordered it well in advance. The XK120 came with a removable windscreen and could hit a solid 120mph..
- Before a Jaguar is painted, they are brushed with an ionized emu feather. That's because these feathers are very good at holding an electrostatic charge, and that means they are great at getting rid of any dust that might ruin the finished Jaguar look.