Used Jaguar Steering Wheel With Airbags
All used Jaguar Steering Wheel With Airbags listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jaguar are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Steering Wheel With Airbags
Most modern motor vehicles are manufactured with a driver and passenger airbag. The airbag is a safety device for the protection of the occupants of the vehicle in the event that there is a road traffic accident and has been in existence since the 1970s. The driver’s airbag is located within the steering wheel cavity.
A Jaguarsteering wheel airbag, which also known as an airbag cushion operates by inflating rapidly immediately there is a collision impact with another vehicle or structure or if there is a rapid and sudden deceleration. The way that the airbag protects the driver is by affording both protection and restraint during a collision event. The airbag provides a surface that absorbs the impact energy between the vehicle's driver and the steering wheel, which is the source of potentially serious injury in a head-on collision. Having provided this immediate protection, the airbag then deflates rapidly.
It is possible to fit a new Jaguarsteering wheel with airbag to older vehicles that were manufactured without one as a supplemental form of accident protection to the seat belt. They are available in a range of styles and sizes and represent an extremely effective and straightforward way of enhancing the safety features in an older vehicle.
- Jaguar isn't a big name in F1, but they did have a go. They raced between 2000 and 2004 but didn't perform well enough to justify the costs. They managed a less than stellar ninth place in their final race.
- The first-ever XK120 rolled off the production line and was delivered immediately to Clark Gable, who had preordered it well in advance. The XK120 came with a removable windscreen and could hit a solid 120mph..
- The most expensive car in Jaguar's history is the XJ220. It cost a rather intimidating £413,000 in 1991 and is also one of the fastest cars they've ever built, capable of getting up to 217mph.
- The 24 Hours of Le Mans, one of the most gruelling and famous race events in the world, has been won by Jaguar an astonishing seven times. Their first victory was back in 1951.
- The Jaguar XJ has that luxurious leather interior, but did you know that all of that leather comes very specifically from Scottish Angus Bulls? Bulls don't get stretch marks, and they don't get bitten much by mosquitoes either. Belly and neck skin becomes the dash and door finish, while the backbone and the rump are used for the seats.