Find parts for your car
Used Jeep Aircon Units
All used Jeep Aircon Units listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jeep are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aircon Units
The car's air conditioning system conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The Jeep aircon unit is where you control the settings, set the desired temperature and can find the aircon switch to turn the car's air conditioning unit on. All of the components that make up the car's air conditioning unit are connected to the Jeep aircon unit.
If the Jeep aircon unit stops working completely or repeatedly switches itself on and off, for example, it will need to be looked at by a professional and a replacement Jeep aircon unit may need to be purchased for your car.
- Jeeps have been seen a lot on the small screen, with perhaps the most recognisable being their use in the award-winning TV show Breaking Bad. Both Hank Schrader and Skyler White drove a Jeep, although it was Schrader's 2006 Jeep Commander (XK) that looked the best.
- It's not something that you'll be able to find to buy, but there was a prototype of a Jeep made in 1945 that could fly. The vehicle was called the Hafner Rotabuggy, and it had blades like a helicopter.
- Jeep has had eight different owners to date. The current owners of the iconic brand are Fiat-Chrysler, but the name has been owned by recognisable names like Renault and AMC.
- Although they were designed for the military, it didn't take long before Jeep released a version for civilians. The CJ-2A had several features that were lacking on the military versions, such as a tailgate, a side-mounted spare tire, and an external fuel cap.
- One of the most expensive Jeeps in the world is the 2005 Jeep Hurricane. It's certainly not a cheap option if you're in the market for a Jeep unless, of course, you've got a spare £2 million in the bank.