Find parts for your car
Used Jeep Arm Rests
All used Jeep Arm Rests listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jeep are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Arm Rests
The Jeep arm rest is attached to both the driver and front passenger seats and functions to enhance comfort while travelling and designed to fit the make and model of your car.
The Jeep arm rest is positioned on either side of the seat and can be lowered when you want to rest your arms on it and raised out of the way when you don't. Some cars have a central armrest that is used by both the driver and passenger. The Jeep arm rest helps both the driver and passenger to sit comfortably and to reach various controls in the car with ease, also allowing the driver to rest his/her arms in a comfortable and safe position for the steering wheel. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrest in some models.
Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it is important that the Jeep arm rest, along with the rest of the seat, provides support, comfort and functionality. Car seats and arms rests are generally made of leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover the seat and arm rest should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car interior.
You may need a replacement Jeep arm rest because your car has been in an accident and the arm rest has suffered damage, or maybe it has become loose and isn't functioning properly, or you may be wishing to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a new arm rest, or perhaps the Jeep arm rest has simply seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It is important to choose the right arm rest that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a Jeep arm rest is the perfect choice.
- People that own a Jeep are very keen to show it off. In 2015, research was carried out that showed Jeep is the second most popular car brand to see on Instagram. The Marque is the most popular Jeep model on social media. While this is a surprise when you consider the bigger names in car manufacturing, the fact that Jeeps can become such an integral part of the travel experience may go some way to explain the Instagram popularity.
- Although they were designed for the military, it didn't take long before Jeep released a version for civilians. The CJ-2A had several features that were lacking on the military versions, such as a tailgate, a side-mounted spare tire, and an external fuel cap.
- The Jeep is the only vehicle to have won an American Purple Heart medal. The award was given after a Jeep was the first US presence on the beach at Guadalcanal. The Jeep was only slightly damaged, with some bullet holes in the windscreen, but General Eisenhower called the Jeep one of "the three tools that won the war."
- Jeeps have been seen a lot on the small screen, with perhaps the most recognisable being their use in the award-winning TV show Breaking Bad. Both Hank Schrader and Skyler White drove a Jeep, although it was Schrader's 2006 Jeep Commander (XK) that looked the best.
- One of the most expensive Jeeps in the world is the 2005 Jeep Hurricane. It's certainly not a cheap option if you're in the market for a Jeep unless, of course, you've got a spare £2 million in the bank.