Find parts for your car
Used Jeep Bumper Grille Centres
All used Jeep Bumper Grille Centres listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jeep are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Grille Centres
The Jeep bumper grille centre is a rigid panel with a grating, basically parallel slits or vents running vertically, or a mesh construction, that covers the centre section of the bumper, allowing air to flow through into the engine compartment and offering some protection to the bottom part of the engine.
The Jeep bumper grille centre is fixed to the front of the car, directly on to the front bumper. The Jeep bumper grill centre also acts as a filter, stopping dirt, stones and other road debris from entering into the body of the car.
Centre bumper grilles are made from a variety of materials, commonly stainless steel, ABS plastic or aluminium and come in a variety of styles and finishes.
Positioned at the front of the car, the Jeep bumper grille centre takes a bit of a pounding on the road over time and can be subject to dents, marks, chips and scratches. It can fall prey to knocks and bumps and prone to damage in a frontal crash. It is important that you choose the right replacement Jeep bumper grille centre for the make, model and year of your car.
- In the action film, Furious 7, a customised Jeep dropped out of an aeroplane, along with some of the other classic cars used in the film. Usually, this kind of stunt would use only the chassis of the cars, but for F7, they just dropped the fully built cars from the cargo plane and hoped for the best.
- The original Jeep was designed in only two days! The prototype took 75 days to be built and then delivered to the US army that had commissioned the vehicle.
- People that own a Jeep are very keen to show it off. In 2015, research was carried out that showed Jeep is the second most popular car brand to see on Instagram. The Marque is the most popular Jeep model on social media. While this is a surprise when you consider the bigger names in car manufacturing, the fact that Jeeps can become such an integral part of the travel experience may go some way to explain the Instagram popularity.
- Jeeps have a distinctive flat slotted grill, but it's actually Ford that designed this part. Originally, the grill consisted of 13 slots, but by 1945 the number had dropped to seven.
- There were a lot of car firsts in the 1963 Jeep Wagoneer. Dubbed by Jeep as the first-ever luxury SUV, the Wagoneer came with independent front suspension (a first for a 4x4), as well as the first overhead-cam six-cylinder truck engine.