Find parts for your car
Used Jeep Bumper Spoilers
All used Jeep Bumper Spoilers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jeep are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Spoilers
Bumpers come in a variety of styles and shapes, dependent on the make and model of the car and can be added to and customised in a number of ways.
The Jeep front bumper spoiler is an aerodynamic feature which is designed to block and redirect airflow as the car is travelling, reducing the amount of air going underneath the car, which reduces drag and enables the car to travel faster while improving fuel efficiency.
Front bumper spoilers can be manufactured from a number of materials, including fibreglass, ABS plastic, silicon and carbon fibre.
Many car owners choose to fit a front bumper spoiler when personalising their vehicle. Although the front bumper spoiler can function to assist with the aerodynamics of a car, it's often fitted for aesthetic reasons and is a popular design feature when customising a car. Bumper spoilers can be fitted with a bumper splitter which functions to further increase downforce, which improves the overall stability and handling of the car, and further reduces drag by steadying and channeling the airflow around and under the Jeep bumper front spoiler.
If the front bumper spoiler needs replacing, it's advisable to buy a new or replacement part that's been manufactured to fit the make, model and year of car. By replacing this part with a Jeep bumper front spoiler, you can be certain to get a compatible match with the make and model of your car.
- In the action film, Furious 7, a customised Jeep dropped out of an aeroplane, along with some of the other classic cars used in the film. Usually, this kind of stunt would use only the chassis of the cars, but for F7, they just dropped the fully built cars from the cargo plane and hoped for the best.
- There is a 1953 Willys Jeep on display in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, with the curators calling it "an example of automotive design in its purest form." The Jeep was added to the museum's collection in 2002.
- There were a lot of car firsts in the 1963 Jeep Wagoneer. Dubbed by Jeep as the first-ever luxury SUV, the Wagoneer came with independent front suspension (a first for a 4x4), as well as the first overhead-cam six-cylinder truck engine.
- There's a whole sport called Jeeping, and it's been running since 1953. It's a trek that usually takes place along the Rubicon Trail in the US, and 'Jeep Jamborees' are now so popular that Jeep even attends the events, often bringing new concept vehicles to show off.
- Jeep has had eight different owners to date. The current owners of the iconic brand are Fiat-Chrysler, but the name has been owned by recognisable names like Renault and AMC.