Find parts for your car
Used Jeep Electric Window Switchs
All used Jeep Electric Window Switchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jeep are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Electric Window Switchs
The Jeep electric window switch is part of a range of electrical appliances that function to assist the driver and passengers of the car and to enhance the overall driving experience.
Positioned on the door panel of the rear door on the side, the Jeep electric window switch is used to open and close the electric window on this door.
The Jeep electric window switch uses power from the car's battery to work, which provides the car with direct current. Usually electric window switches are of the rocker or slider switch design which has an easy to operate switch mechanism.
Car electrical switches will slowly wear out over time and will last only a certain number of years before they will need replacing. If the rear electric window switch on the side fails, it's important that you replace it with the correct part for the make and model of your car. We can help you to find the replacement Jeep electric window switch that's ideal for your car at a competitive price.
- The original Jeep was designed in only two days! The prototype took 75 days to be built and then delivered to the US army that had commissioned the vehicle.
- People that own a Jeep are very keen to show it off. In 2015, research was carried out that showed Jeep is the second most popular car brand to see on Instagram. The Marque is the most popular Jeep model on social media. While this is a surprise when you consider the bigger names in car manufacturing, the fact that Jeeps can become such an integral part of the travel experience may go some way to explain the Instagram popularity.
- Jeeps have a distinctive flat slotted grill, but it's actually Ford that designed this part. Originally, the grill consisted of 13 slots, but by 1945 the number had dropped to seven.
- There were a lot of car firsts in the 1963 Jeep Wagoneer. Dubbed by Jeep as the first-ever luxury SUV, the Wagoneer came with independent front suspension (a first for a 4x4), as well as the first overhead-cam six-cylinder truck engine.
- There's a whole sport called Jeeping, and it's been running since 1953. It's a trek that usually takes place along the Rubicon Trail in the US, and 'Jeep Jamborees' are now so popular that Jeep even attends the events, often bringing new concept vehicles to show off.