Used Jeep Engines
All used Jeep Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Jeep from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- There were a lot of car firsts in the 1963 Jeep Wagoneer. Dubbed by Jeep as the first-ever luxury SUV, the Wagoneer came with independent front suspension (a first for a 4x4), as well as the first overhead-cam six-cylinder truck engine.
- There is a 1953 Willys Jeep on display in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, with the curators calling it "an example of automotive design in its purest form." The Jeep was added to the museum's collection in 2002.
- Former US President Ronald Reagan was a big fan of the Jeep and was often seen driving around his ranch in his much-loved CJ8.
- In the action film, Furious 7, a customised Jeep dropped out of an aeroplane, along with some of the other classic cars used in the film. Usually, this kind of stunt would use only the chassis of the cars, but for F7, they just dropped the fully built cars from the cargo plane and hoped for the best.
- Jeeps have a distinctive flat slotted grill, but it's actually Ford that designed this part. Originally, the grill consisted of 13 slots, but by 1945 the number had dropped to seven.