Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in /var/webroots/www.breakeryard.com/releases/release-2021-02-25__115104/sites/all/modules/by/by_core/by_core.module on line 424
Find parts for your car
Used Jeep Fog Light Full Sets
All used Jeep Fog Light Full Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jeep are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fog Light Full Sets
The Jeep fog light full set is situated on the front and rear of the vehicle and is used when driving in poor visibility conditions such as fog or falling snow. The fog lights on the rear of the vehicle are coloured red, and those on the front of the vehicle are coloured white. This is to help other road users work out if a vehicle is driving away from them or towards them on the road.
The Jeep fog light full set differs to the other lights on the vehicle because it’s beams are low and wide to create a narrow bar of light running along the road to illuminate the road surface. In rear fog lights, these are used more for the benefit of other drivers behind you so that they are aware of your vehicle. In the front they illuminate any road obstacles ahead.
Because of the intensity of the beam, fog lights have restrictions on when they can be used. If used when visibility conditions are fine, these could temporarily blind other drivers and cause collisions.
Failure of a Jeep fog light full set is an MOT failure and should be corrected quickly.
- Former US President Ronald Reagan was a big fan of the Jeep and was often seen driving around his ranch in his much-loved CJ8.
- In the action film, Furious 7, a customised Jeep dropped out of an aeroplane, along with some of the other classic cars used in the film. Usually, this kind of stunt would use only the chassis of the cars, but for F7, they just dropped the fully built cars from the cargo plane and hoped for the best.
- People that own a Jeep are very keen to show it off. In 2015, research was carried out that showed Jeep is the second most popular car brand to see on Instagram. The Marque is the most popular Jeep model on social media. While this is a surprise when you consider the bigger names in car manufacturing, the fact that Jeeps can become such an integral part of the travel experience may go some way to explain the Instagram popularity.
- Jeeps have been seen a lot on the small screen, with perhaps the most recognisable being their use in the award-winning TV show Breaking Bad. Both Hank Schrader and Skyler White drove a Jeep, although it was Schrader's 2006 Jeep Commander (XK) that looked the best.
- Nobody knows where the name 'Jeep' comes from or why it was used. One theory is that it's a play on the phrase General Purpose Vehicle (GP), while others maintain that Jeeps are named after a character in the Popeye cartoon, Eugene the Jeep.