Find parts for your car
Used Jeep Headlight Glasss
All used Jeep Headlight Glasss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jeep are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Headlight Glasss
The Jeep headlight glass is a crucial part of the headlight assembly. Headlights are external lights, contained in either a metal or plastic housing, that are fixed to either side of the car at the front of the car. The headlight glass makes up the lens of the headlight, forming a protective covering, which fits over and forms the outer surface of the headlight.
The primary function of the headlight glass is to protect the bulbs that make up the headlight. The bulbs in the headlight assembly are fragile and can get damaged if exposed to the weather, which can cause the bulbs to fail.
The Jeep headlight glass ensures that the headlight is completely protected from the elements and also offers protection to the bulbs from minor knocks and scrapes. The Jeep headlight glass also helps to reduce the glare produced from the headlights, which helps oncoming traffic.
If the headlight glass is broken, smashed, cracked or is damaged in some other way and not fitting securely over the bulbs in the headlight assembly, you run the risk of water seeping in and exposing the bulbs to bumps and knocks which can lead to broken or short-circuited headlight bulbs. It's important, therefore, to replace the appropriate headlight glass when damaged to avoid damage to the bulbs. Replacing the broken glass in the driver's side headlight with the Jeep headlight glass will ensure you get a part that fits securely to your car's headlight assembly.
- One of the most expensive Jeeps in the world is the 2005 Jeep Hurricane. It's certainly not a cheap option if you're in the market for a Jeep unless, of course, you've got a spare £2 million in the bank.
- Former US President Ronald Reagan was a big fan of the Jeep and was often seen driving around his ranch in his much-loved CJ8.
- People that own a Jeep are very keen to show it off. In 2015, research was carried out that showed Jeep is the second most popular car brand to see on Instagram. The Marque is the most popular Jeep model on social media. While this is a surprise when you consider the bigger names in car manufacturing, the fact that Jeeps can become such an integral part of the travel experience may go some way to explain the Instagram popularity.
- There is a 1953 Willys Jeep on display in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, with the curators calling it "an example of automotive design in its purest form." The Jeep was added to the museum's collection in 2002.
- The Jeep is the only vehicle to have won an American Purple Heart medal. The award was given after a Jeep was the first US presence on the beach at Guadalcanal. The Jeep was only slightly damaged, with some bullet holes in the windscreen, but General Eisenhower called the Jeep one of "the three tools that won the war."