Used Jeep Headlight Panels
All used Jeep Headlight Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jeep are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Headlight Panels
The Jeep headlight panel is part of a structural frame which is made of sheet metal and is positioned at the front of the vehicle and attached behind your front bumper of the vehicle using metal rivets and bolts. The Jeep headlight panel is then covered with a body coloured cover made of fibreglass or plastic to match the rest of the bodywork.
The headlight is mounted to the Jeep headlight panel and the panel supports the weight of the headlight. On some vehicles the headlight panel is one large framework piece and on others the headlight panel consists of two parts, the driverside and the passenger side.
Because it’s covered by the front bumper the Jeep headlight panel is well protected from the elements, but corrosion can occasionally occur. Damage is much more likely to be caused by a collision with another vehicle, which can bend or break the Jeep headlight panel. Depending on the impact of the collision this can misalign the headlights or bumper and so replacement of the Jeep headlight panel will be required after any serious front collision.
- There is a 1953 Willys Jeep on display in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, with the curators calling it "an example of automotive design in its purest form." The Jeep was added to the museum's collection in 2002.
- People that own a Jeep are very keen to show it off. In 2015, research was carried out that showed Jeep is the second most popular car brand to see on Instagram. The Marque is the most popular Jeep model on social media. While this is a surprise when you consider the bigger names in car manufacturing, the fact that Jeeps can become such an integral part of the travel experience may go some way to explain the Instagram popularity.
- Although they were designed for the military, it didn't take long before Jeep released a version for civilians. The CJ-2A had several features that were lacking on the military versions, such as a tailgate, a side-mounted spare tire, and an external fuel cap.
- Jeeps have been seen a lot on the small screen, with perhaps the most recognisable being their use in the award-winning TV show Breaking Bad. Both Hank Schrader and Skyler White drove a Jeep, although it was Schrader's 2006 Jeep Commander (XK) that looked the best.
- One of the most expensive Jeeps in the world is the 2005 Jeep Hurricane. It's certainly not a cheap option if you're in the market for a Jeep unless, of course, you've got a spare £2 million in the bank.