Find parts for your car
Used Jeep Panel Fronts
All used Jeep Panel Fronts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jeep are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Panel Fronts
The Jeep front panel is a pressed steel or plastic car body part that makes up the front face of the vehicle. It's designed to be specific to the make and model of your vehicle.
This rigid piece connects the two front wings. The Jeep front panel is bolted to the front of the chassis and to the left and right wings. Forming an integral part of the car body, the Jeep front panel functions to protect the vehicle, passengers and driver inside the car, forming part of the car body.
The front panel usually houses the radiator grille, sometimes headlights and indicators and the engine bonnet lock. The car badge is often displayed on the front panel of the vehicle.
The usual reason for replacement of this part is frontal crash damage.
- Jeep has had eight different owners to date. The current owners of the iconic brand are Fiat-Chrysler, but the name has been owned by recognisable names like Renault and AMC.
- The Jeep is the only vehicle to have won an American Purple Heart medal. The award was given after a Jeep was the first US presence on the beach at Guadalcanal. The Jeep was only slightly damaged, with some bullet holes in the windscreen, but General Eisenhower called the Jeep one of "the three tools that won the war."
- Jeeps have a distinctive flat slotted grill, but it's actually Ford that designed this part. Originally, the grill consisted of 13 slots, but by 1945 the number had dropped to seven.
- Jeeps have been seen a lot on the small screen, with perhaps the most recognisable being their use in the award-winning TV show Breaking Bad. Both Hank Schrader and Skyler White drove a Jeep, although it was Schrader's 2006 Jeep Commander (XK) that looked the best.
- People that own a Jeep are very keen to show it off. In 2015, research was carried out that showed Jeep is the second most popular car brand to see on Instagram. The Marque is the most popular Jeep model on social media. While this is a surprise when you consider the bigger names in car manufacturing, the fact that Jeeps can become such an integral part of the travel experience may go some way to explain the Instagram popularity.