Find parts for your car
Used Jeep Window Switchs
All used Jeep Window Switchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Jeep are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Window Switchs
The Jeep window switch is part of a range of electrical appliances that function to assist the driver and passengers of the car and to enhance the overall driving experience.
Positioned on the door panel of the door, the Jeep window switch is used to open and close the electric window on this door. The Jeep window switch uses power from the car's battery to work, which provides the car with direct current.
Usually electric window switches are of the rocker or slider switch design which has an easy to operate switch mechanism.
Car electrical switches will slowly wear out over time and will last only a certain number of years before they will need replacing. If the window switch fails, it's important to replace it with the correct part for the make and model of your car. We can help you to find the ideal replacement Jeep window switch that will be compatible with your vehicle.
- Former US President Ronald Reagan was a big fan of the Jeep and was often seen driving around his ranch in his much-loved CJ8.
- There's a whole sport called Jeeping, and it's been running since 1953. It's a trek that usually takes place along the Rubicon Trail in the US, and 'Jeep Jamborees' are now so popular that Jeep even attends the events, often bringing new concept vehicles to show off.
- The original Jeep was designed in only two days! The prototype took 75 days to be built and then delivered to the US army that had commissioned the vehicle.
- Jeep has had eight different owners to date. The current owners of the iconic brand are Fiat-Chrysler, but the name has been owned by recognisable names like Renault and AMC.
- Jeeps have been seen on the big screen a lot, especially in war films. However, it's not just war that is responsible for iconic Jeep designs in cinema. Jurassic Park used a '93 Jeep Wrangler Sahara for the vehicles used in the dino-park, and the most iconic scene showed the Jeep outrunning a T-Rex! There's even a car club called the Jurassic Park Motor Pool, where members have to own a Jeep that has been painted to look like it's come straight from the park.