Find parts for your car
Used Kia Air Intake Pipes
All used Kia Air Intake Pipes listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Intake Pipes
The Kia intake pipe is a simple yet crucial part of the car's air intake system. It allows air to enter the car's air intake system into the Kia air filter box which then filters the air before it reaches the engine.
The Kia air intake pipe is usually found in the plastic housing between the engine and the air filter. It is attached to the Kia air flow sensor which is attached to the Kia air filter box.
It is vital that the engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the engine. The Kia air intake pipe plays a part in this process by allowing the air to enter the air intake system, enabling it to be filtered, which improves the overall performance of the engine, enabling it to function at its best.
The Kia air intake pipe is made of plastic and can wear down over time and can also crack and split, which enables dirt and other unwanted debris to enter the engine and potentially cause damage. It is common for an old air intake pipe to distort, crack and leak and if you notice your car is lacking in performance and using more fuel, it could be a sign that the Kia air intake pipe is broken. You may be able to repair the Kia air intake pipe if there is a slight crack but if it is a big crack or the pipe is really warped due to old age you will need to replace this part with a new Kia air intake pipe.
- The concept car shown off by Kia in 2019 was an EV with some unusual features. The dashboard, in particular, was a shock to many as it featured 21 screens, each the size of the average smartphone.
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.
- Kia is currently part-owned by Hyundai, who owns just under 34% of the company. Lots of people think that the two companies are rivals!
- Kia doesn't quite have a production facility on every continent (they don't have one in Australia), but they are present in 190 countries and have over 5000 dealerships.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.