Used Kia Aircon Relays
All used Kia Aircon Relays listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Kia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aircon Relays
The car's air conditioning system basically conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The car's air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The Kia aircon relay carries electric current between the car's battery and various components that make up the car's air conditioning system and it essentially acts as an ON/OFF voltage control switch. The Kia aircon relay is efficient and clever in that it works on very little power but produces a great many times more power than it uses.
The Kia aircon relay will be housed in the relay box, usually found underneath the dashboard. The Kia aircon relay connects to the car's battery, as well as connecting to the specific part that the relay is functioning, for example, the compressor clutch relay will connect to the compressor clutch.
If the car's air conditioning system has stopped working it is advisable to seek professional advice. Get the relays connected to the ac system checked, such as the aircon compressor clutch relay, to establish if it is merely a Kia aircon relay that is broken and needs replacing or a larger problem with the whole air conditioning system.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.
- One of the reasons for Kia's success in Europe is their intense sponsorship of both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Championship.
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.
- Kia is currently part-owned by Hyundai, who owns just under 34% of the company. Lots of people think that the two companies are rivals!
- Kia's presence in the European market has been stellar. In 2018 they sold an astonishing 494,304 cars, which meant a full decade of consecutive growth.