Used Kia Cee'd Sunroof Electric Switch
All used Kia Cee'd Sunroof Electric Switch listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Kia Cee'd are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Sunroof Electric Switch
There are two main types of power switch to operate an electric sunroof. The first of these is the simple Cee'd Kiaelectric sunroof switch. The sunroof is generally operated by pressing this switch and holding it down until the sunroof is opened to the extent desired. An alternative, somewhat more sophisticated system, involves the employment of an electronic control module. This type of module enables rapid opening and closing. It may also activate automatic closing of the sunroof whenever the ignition is turned off. Whichever type of system is used, the ability to open and close a car’s sunroof at the flick of a switch is far preferable to the alternative of operating the sunroof manually.
If an electric sunroof ceases to operate it is likely to be due to faulty wiring from the switch or a defect in the Cee'd Kiaelectric sunroof switch itself. Most auto-electrical accessory retailers provide replacement electric sunroof switches for most models. It may be necessary to employ an auto electrician to fit the replacement switch to ensure that it is wired in correctly. If the Cee'd Kiaelectric sunroof switch does cease to function it will be necessary to close the sunroof manually to prevent possible weather damage and to keep the vehicle secure.
- The largest car assembly plant in the world is owned by Kia. It is based in Ulsan, South Korea.
- The name' Kia' isn't meaningless. It's actually a combination of two South Korean characters, and when put together the translation is either 'Coming from Asia' or 'Rising from the East', depending on who is doing the translation.
- Talk about fast, the Hwasung manufacturing plant owned by Kia can knock out roughly 114 cars every hour. That works out as two cars every 60 seconds!
- Kia cars are famous for being reliable. They have the lowest recall rate after Porsche and Mercedes Benz, and the fact that they are considerably cheaper than both has led to Kia cars being called the most reliable mass-market vehicle in the world.
- Kia has been responsible for several famous adverts, but the most well-known one was for the 2010 Superbowl. The Kia Soul advert featured animated hamsters trying to run on hamster wheels. The ad was so successful that it won the Automotive Ad of the Year.