Used Kia Cee'd Fuse Box
All used Kia Cee'd Fuse Box listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Kia Cee'd are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fuse Box
The function of the Cee'd Kia fuse box is to house, bridge and protect the electrical and the electronic components in the vehicle with fuses. These include the main computer, the engine, the transmission, the lights, wipers and all electrical components.
The panel contains a series of different value fuses that will blow if a problem occurs in an electrical part or system which has caused a short circuit. Investigation of the cause can be traced as each fuse has a connection to a certain component, electrical part, or area of the vehicle. On occasion the problem can be with the panel itself and it may need replacement.
The fuse box is usually located below the front console above the front footwells or in the glove compartment. It contains an array of different value fuses designed to blow if a set amperage is exceeded. The values of the fuses are commonly 5 amp, 10 amp, 15 amp, 20 amp, 25 amp and 30 amp. The fuses are colour coded and you should replace blown fuses of the same value in the fuse box panel. The colour codes are green for 5 amp, red for 10 amp, blue for 15 amp, yellow for 20 amp, clear for 25 amp and green for 30 amp.
The replacement fuse box needs to be matched to the original to allow for the correct rewiring and amount of fuses required for the specific make and model. The Cee'd Kia fuse box is the ideal replacement part, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- It wasn't until 1974 that Kia produced their first car. Before that, they focused on bicycles and motorbikes. By 1998, they had produced their one-millionth car! Kia were the company that produced South Korea's first-ever bicycle, first-ever motorbike, and first-ever domestic truck.
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.
- The concept car shown off by Kia in 2019 was an EV with some unusual features. The dashboard, in particular, was a shock to many as it featured 21 screens, each the size of the average smartphone.
- The vast majority of Kia cars are named after geographical terms. The Cerato is Greek for 'peak', and Sorento is an Italian city.
- The first major commercial hit for Kia was The Pride. Not many people know that the design of the car was based on the Ford Festiva, with a few slight changes that made it easier for South Korea's drivers to get used to.