Used Kia CEED Tail Light
All used Kia CEED Tail Light listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Kia CEED from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Tail Light
Part of the car's lighting setup, the CEED Kia rear tail light, is an important safety feature of the car enabling other road users to clearly see the vehicle from the rear.
The rear tail light is an external light that fixes to the outside of the car at the rear and is contained in either a metal or plastic housing. The tail lights can be in the same housing as other lighting such as the indicator lights, brake lights, parking lights, reverse lights and hazard lights, forming one single tail light with several functions. When indicating to go left, the indicator or signal light bulbs flash to indicate to other road users that the driver intends to turn left. The indicator light is also used by drivers in emergency situations to alert other road users that there is a potential hazard. Brake lights illuminate when the driver applies pressure to the brakes to let other road users know that the car is slowing down or stopping. Reverse lights illuminate when the driver puts the car into reverse, indicating to other road users that the car is reversing. Parking lights and hazard lights are used when the car is pulled up on the roadside, to alert other road users to the fact that there is a parked car. On some cars the tail light is a separate unit, however, often clustered together with the other rear vehicle lights. The tail light is wired up to come on when the front side lights are on and emits a red light which is designed to be duller than the brake light, so that the brake light is distinguishable from the tail light.
Unfortunately, because of their positioning on the vehicle and fragile bulbs, the CEED Kia rear tail light is prone to being smashed and cracked, particularly in a crash but also as a result of stones and debris flying up from the road or badly maneuvered reversing.
When replacing the rear tail light, it is important that you purchase a tail light intended for the car. Rear tail lights come in many different sizes and styles. Purchasing a new CEED Kia tail light will ensure you get a quality part that fits the make and model of your car.
- The vast majority of Kia cars are named after geographical terms. The Cerato is Greek for 'peak', and Sorento is an Italian city.
- Kia is currently part-owned by Hyundai, who owns just under 34% of the company. Lots of people think that the two companies are rivals!
- The concept car shown off by Kia in 2019 was an EV with some unusual features. The dashboard, in particular, was a shock to many as it featured 21 screens, each the size of the average smartphone.
- The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV is the triple crown winner of the prestigious automotive awards, which includes the NACTOY Utility Vehicle of the Year, the MotorTrend SUV of the Year, and the Car & Driver 10Best. This is the first time that an SUV walked away with all three of the awards.
- The first major commercial hit for Kia was The Pride. Not many people know that the design of the car was based on the Ford Festiva, with a few slight changes that made it easier for South Korea's drivers to get used to.